Built in 1996, a 192 unit apartment community, located in Orlando, Florida. The asset enjoys excellent accessibility throughout the Orlando MSA. The heavy lifting was completed by the previous ownership. This allows us to concentrate solely on proactively managing the property to take advantage of the positive market fundamentals.
Built in 1967-1973. a 693 unit apartment community, located in Jacksonville, Florida. Several million in capital improvements have been committed, consisting of interior upgrades to 40% of the units, carpet/paint/tile upgrades to the remaining 60% of the units, and re-roofing/re-painting the exterior of the property.
Built in 1972 and extensively renovated in 2006, 107 unit apartment community, located in Jacksonville, Florida. An upgrade/deferred maintenance program was initiated as units were sold upgrading all units at an estimated cost of $2,500/unit which would be in addition to an initial capital improvement program at an estimated cost of $1,500/unit.
Built in 1999 , a 192 unit apartment community, located in Orlando, Florida. Beacon Hill provides investors the opportunity to earn predictable and stable cash flows and the potential for long-term capital appreciation. Proactive management of the property will take advantage of the positive market fundamentals, and facilitate unit interior and exterior capital improvements necessary to maintain the asset thru the holding period.
Built in 1998 with an 2008 $2mm upgrade, this 225 unit apartment community is located in Jacksonville, Florida. We spent $640,000 in capital improvements consisting of 77% interior upgrades and 23% exterior upgrades.
In Multifamily Activity
Developed by EDEN Founders
Vertically-Integrated Cohesive Team
Completed by EDEN Founders
2019 Ranked Multifamily
Developer by the Daily Business
Years of Combined Experience
In Current Development/
Under Management Through a
Partner Relationship with RKW